Nowadays, we all have Wi-Fi at home. Still, some recent research have shown that the presence of Wi-Fi can be dangerous for our health, especially for our children. It affects everything from our sleep quality to our brain.
Potential Dangers of Wi-Fi
Childhood Development Is Damaged
Wi-Fi emits non-thermal radio frequency that makes bad changes in the normal cellular development, but especially in the fetal development. The growing tissues in youth and children are especially affected. There are developmental issues which arise and destroy the normal life.
Development of Insomnia
Our sleep is really affected because of the presence of Wi-Fi. If your sleeping pattern is irregular and you can’t fall asleep easily, this may appear because of Wi-Fi and cell phones which have low-frequency modulation. Sleep deprivation is really dangerous for the complete health.
Agitates Brain Function
Our brain function as well as the concentration are affected by Wi-Fi, too. The activity of our brain becomes decreased, so we may experience memory loss or problems with concentrating.
If you’re exposed to Wi-Fi constantly, it causes fragmentation of the DNA and decreases the movement of the sperm. It can also increase the risk of pregnancy which is abnormal or affect the fertility.
Causes Cardiac Stress
Electromagnetic frequencies cause an increased heart rate in numerous people which actually means that you’re at an increased risk of heart problems.
Increased Risk of Cancer
Tumor development is at an increased risk because of electromagnetic radiation.
How To Protect Yourself From Wi-Fi Radiation?
Here are some of the best tips:
- Don’t put a wireless router in your bedroom or kitchen.
- Avoid keeping your phone in the pocket.
- When you’re at home, use wired phones so that you could decrease the amount of electromagnetic radiation.
- Avoid keeping the phone close to your stomach in case you’re pregnant.
- The phone should be kept on other seat of your car or in the other room while you’re sleeping.
- Text more, talk less.
- Avoid the usage of baby monitors, because they use microwave frequency.
- Before you go to sleep you have to disconnect all the Wi-Fi devices.
Article and image source: http://organicplanner.com